What you need to know
Looking to purchase your first home? Your 8th home? What you want matters. I don’t just mean 3 bedrooms and a garage. I mean the right house at the right price to match your lifestyle, goals and future plans.
Whether you are a first time homebuyer, need more space for a growing family, or “rightsizing” to a home that is a better fit for your current stage of life, purchasing a home is a big investment. Like any investment, you should know exactly what you’re getting into. Is there a reasonable chance of the property appreciating in value over the years or warning signs that the area might depreciate? Are there plans to change the development of the area in any way that might affect you? Does the purchase price and maintenance costs still allow you to do other things that are important to you, such as take a vacation or care for elderly parents?
These are important considerations because your home needs to fit your life, not the other way around.
We’ll consider more than how many bedrooms and bathrooms you’d like. I’ll make sure you have the right information to make the very best decision about your next home. I owe that to you. It is what makes me a Realtor, not just a Real Estate Agent.
What you can expect from me:
- Integrity. I do what I say I will do.
- I will not rush or pressure you! I’ll show you as many homes as you need to feel confident about your decision.
- I treat this purchase as the major investment that it is. I’ll examine the financial, demographic and historical information on each property you consider, so that you have the information you need to make a wise choice.
- I believe that your home should fit your life, not the other way around.
- Whether you’re purchasing a brand new home or a historical gem, I’ll help you understand the full financial picture for what it will actually cost to purchase a home – before you sign on the dotted line.
- I am your advocate and will address any concerns you have about the inspection process, contracts and negotiation, making an offer, potential changes to your investment, closings, lending and more.
Buying a home is a big investment, and I take that seriously. When clients choose me, they are choosing a relationship, not just an agent. If that sounds like the kind of Realtor you want to work with, we should talk. Pick up the phone, and tell me what I can do for you.